The Society maintains a research room, open to the public during regular hours and by appointment. An Archive area is maintained for additional reference materials.
- A collection of local 18th, 19th & 20th century photographs and postcards
- Original New York Tribune and other historic newspapers and maps
- Taped and transcribed oral histories
- Files on old houses, families, and organizations in New Castle
- Books, letters, legal documents, family papers, genealogies, diaries
- Videotaped programs on old estates, town government, graveyards
- Maps & Publications For a list of our maps and publications click here